Sunday 24 March 2013

Philippe Coutinho has set his sights on staying at Liverpool

Philippe Coutinho has set his sights on staying at Liverpool for a long time and making a major impression for his new club.


Phillippe Coutinho has made an instant impact at Liverpool
Coutinho feels believes his time in Italy and Spain has helped him adapt to the Premier League so quickly. The Brazilian winger joined Liverpool from Inter Milan in the January transfer window and has made an immediate impact with two goals and two assists in his last four league games.
And while he is finding English football faster than the continental game, he believes his time at Inter and a loan spell at Espanyol last season prepared him well for life at Liverpool.
"Things have gone really well for me here so far," Coutinho told the Liverpool Echo. "Maybe because I played in Italy and spent six months in Spain last season that has helped me adapt more quickly to English football.
"Also I must thank my team-mates as they have helped me a lot with my first few games. Everyone has made me feel so welcome.
He added: "The games are quicker and more physical but I like that. I am learning all the time.
"Every player wants to improve and get better and I am the same. I am still young and have so much still to learn.
"I hope to be here for many years and become a big player for Liverpool. I will continue to work hard and do my best to improve my performances and help Liverpool."

No comments:

Post a Comment