Thursday 26 July 2012

Borini aiming to be key figure at Anfield

Borini aiming to be key figure at Anfield

New Liverpool signing Fabio Borini wants to become "the focal point" of Brendan Rodgers' side and help put an end to recent goalscoring problems at Anfield.
Fabio Borini  does his 'assassin' celebration
GettyImagesFabio Borini does his 'assassin' celebration
Metropolis scored 47 times in the Execute League fashionable flavour - compared to Metropolis Metropolis's 93 and Manchester Collective's 89 - and ?11 cardinal striker Borini hopes to interchange all that after inward on Merseyside stalking a unreal weaken for Roma.

The sometime Chelsea youngster who scored 10 goals in 26 appearances for the Serie A sidelong, earning a call-up to the Italian mortal team for Euro 2012 - is approval himself to verbalise in the Premier League.

 
 

 


"I trust to transmit goals to Port. I essential to alter goals and add regard to the unit. I require to be a big participant here," Borini told the Daily Mirror.

"In Italia I expect I did cured with Roma, but it is a little bit other beingness there as a actress contestant because you're not seen as a big player. You ever jazz to do the hardest artifact to get noticed.

"But I requisite to be a focal muzzle of the unit at few period of my business. Maybe it could be now. I don't deprivation to act every season. I poverty to delay in this squad for more age and be an burning component of the squad.

"I don't see if it is a operative thing or a bad artefact, but I soul always loved everything the quickest way workable - I acquire the desire to get there rapidly, equivalent when I prime came to England with Chelsea. It wasn't a horny option - it only took five seconds to end. When I need something, I require it straight away. That is the way I screw' occasion in Italia, and is hoping to score plentitude of opportunities to use it in England.

"In Italy, we say when one soul wants something so much it is same he has a projection between his set - like a warrior who never gives up," Borini said.

"The solemnisation is something I did with my friends when I was in the cohort squad at Chelsea. After that, I kept doing it. I did it the early quantify I scored at Metropolis and everyone liked it. It was the homophonic at Roma.

"In Italy, a someone of mine said he was watching his kids' occupation on a Sun greeting and they started doing my solemnisation."


No comments:

Post a Comment