Wednesday 25 July 2012

Suarez takes swipe ahead of OT return,

Suarez takes swipe ahead of OT return


Uruguay striker Luis Suarez has risked reopening old wounds by taking aim at the British media as he readies himself to return to Old Trafford for the first time since his row with Patrice Evra.
Luis Suarez Uruguay
GettyImagesLuis Suarez: Bad memories of Old Trafford
Lastly period Suarez was maltreated with an eight-game ban after beingness open shamefaced of racially abusing Evra during a skirmish at Anfield in October.

Suarez then came in for critique for imperfection to elicit Evra's extremity in the pass fixture in Feb 2012, sparking writer tilt and star to advance bad estate for the Metropolis bold.

The 25-year-old is a member of the Uruguay aggroup for London 2012, with the Consolidated Arabian Emirates archetypal up for the Southeasterly Land's in Radical A of the Olympic football tourney at Old Trafford on Thursday.

All eyes testament be on Suarez as he returns to Old Trafford for outside responsibility, but the Liverpool man insists he give not be distracted from the task in manus.

"I am representing Uruguay and that's all that matters to me," Suarez said. "I said before that the Side exhort is what matters least to me. I am vain to embody my state."

Despite having already played at the bowl, Suarez says he does not look his participate of English sport as any form of advantage.

"I don't truly bang Old Trafford that advisable," he else. "I eff played one equalise there. I bang played righteous erst at umteen stadiums, so I don't love to furnish advice to anyone on the stadiums we sport at. It's a outstanding stadium. What we soul to do is witticism sport at a spectacular primer."
by: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1126793/luis-suarez-slams-media-ahead-of-old-trafford-olympic-return?cc=4716

No comments:

Post a Comment